Monday, May 11, 2009



Happy Monday. So this past week was pretty filled with events that all had to do with Metal Music LOL so I spent a lot of time sleeping late in the morning. But I had a lot of fun at the same time.

So I did break back into those acrylic paints. I did a picture of cat o nine tails. One thing that I've noticed about acrylics vs watercolor is that I have yet to achieve the ability to really get the color that I want. And yet I can put it down on the canvas and more or less correct it, I'm still in that watercolor mentality that says "Once it's down, you can't erase it." So it's almost frustrating.

I revieved an email from a gift certificate winner from the Scituate Animal rescue, so I'll be working on that this week.

1 comment:

Antonio Estevez said...

the purple works very well in this piece.