Tuesday, August 10, 2010

hey all!

Look at these babies!!! Oh how cute are they??????
As you might have know in previous posts, my sister's cat had kittens. I've been told by J that we can NOT get another cat, but look at these and how can you resist????
Back from Montana and I brought my watercolor while I was there:
Montana Hills
watercolor 2010
This was the view from the porch on our cabin. The ranch was in Martinsdale MT, so more sage bush and prairie like. I saw plenty of wildlife including coyotes (which were so much smaller than New England coyotes), bald eagles, golden eagles, red tailed hawk, flickers, the Western tanager, mule deer, whitetail deer, pronghorn, prairie dogs, black bear not to mention all the horses, cows and bison. I had such a great time and can't wait to get my pictures developed!!

No comments: