Monday, August 25, 2008

Vertigo

The bad news is I have been suffering from vertigo the last week. Not so bad I can't drive my car but bad enough I need to hold on to the banister every time I walk up the stairs. I emailed my Dr and she said that this could last to a couple of days or as long as a month! It's been a week and 2 days and I'm sick of it :( meh make it stop. Not to mention Jason keeps singing the U2 song and that just bugs the crap out of me.

The good news is I finally sat down and got my Echo painting done! Only took like a month! Jees Louis! I did get an inquiry about 2 commissioned pieces. But she emailed me a picture of the picture to work from. Literally, took a digital picture of the framed picture she has on her mantel. I told her that she either needs to scan it or send the actual picture to me. I'm good, but I can't work miracles!!

I've donated a gift certificate and a painting to the New England Arts for Animals and their function. They're having an opening reception on the 6th of September, but it's like 1-4pm. I'm riding that morning and then weather depending will determine if I go to the reception. I'd like to go but summer's coming to a close and I'd rather spend my time outside if it's nice out. Am I bad like that??? :) Probably.

No comments: