Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 New year ...


Well this year started out on the wrong foot, literally. Whilst walking with J in Chester woods, I slipped on a snow covered log and twisted my ankle .... bad. Just rolled right on it. Holding my yelp of pain (didn't want to scare away any critters) I kept moving up the hill. By the time we got home I couldn't move it up and down, just side to side. So I will not be working to attain my 2010 goal which is to get rid of this *ss I have because I will not be going to the gym tonight.


I've also been thinking of what will be different this year as far as the art "career". I think this year may be the year of the self portrait? Or should I go deeper with acrylics? But first things first, I need to clean my condo and get the rest of the 2009 holiday season into the cellar.


I told myself my resolution was to be a better driver in 2010 and just last night I almost ran a red because I was to busy talking to J and the guy in front of me went through, but took a right turn. Jiminy Crickets, one of these days it's going to be bad. :(

Picture here is "Self portrait, Distorted" from 2006

No comments: